- 3 inch Styrofoam Balls
- Clay Pots
- Cardstock – Red, White, Blue
- 1 Inch Star Punch
- Pearl Headed Corsage Pins
- Washi tape
- Floral Foam
- Green Moss
- Terracotta Pot
- Punch approximately 100 stars from each color of cardstock.
- Starting at the bottom and leaving a small space for the dowel, pin stars to ball, overlapping slightly and working around.
- Continue pinning stars to ball, row by row, until you reach the top. Pin one star to the top center of ball.
- Wrap dowel in washi tape, leaving about 2 inches clear at each end.
- Wrap top lip of pot with washi tape.
- Cut a piece of floral foam to fit inside pot.
- Insert dowel into ball, then into floral foam.
- Cover floral foam with green moss.