Party Bag Favor
- Small White Paper Bags
- Baker's Twine
- Washi Tapes
- Paper Tags
- Hot Glue
- Fold top of bag over 1 ½ inches.
- Laying bag flat on work surface, decorate with materials of your choice.
- If using washi tape, measure from left to right sides and cut to fit. Do this on the bag and the folded top.
- If using stamps and ink, choose stamps of your choice, different colored inks or stamping pens, and mark the bag.
- If doing the "dark to light" stamping technique, stamp first at the bottom of the bag and spacing evenly, repeat stamping process without re-inking your stamp. Do the same with the tag. Outline the tag with stamping pens.
- If adding the shell, do so with hot glue. Off set to go over the edge of the tag.
- Tie all of the bags up with baker's twine.