Create your own Parachute Cord Bracelet with this free tutorial from Beverly's!
Single Color Bracelet
1. Measure and cut 1 length of Parachute Cord three yards long.
2.Fold the cord in half to find the center. Feed the center through the first half of the clip and pull the strand through the center as shown.
3. Feed the ends of the cord through the second half of the clip as shown. Slide the clip down the cord so that it’s held 6.5” (small size) to 7.5” (large
size) apart. Adjust to your wrist size as needed.
4. Follow the instructions for the Cobra Stitch. Make the last stitch tight.
5. Trim remaining cord and fuse/melt the tips of the parachute cord to secure. Use a lighter to melt the ends. See Fig. 2 (not intended for children. Adult supervision required).
1. Measure and cut two lengths of Parachute Cord in contrasting colors,each 1.5 yards.
2. lay the strands out on the first clip as shown in Fig. 3. the center strands should measure between 10”-12” for a small or large bracelet.
3. Follow the instructions for the Cobra Stitch until about 5” remain on the bottom of the center strands.
4. Feed the remaining center strands through the second half of the clip. Secure the strands in place (shown here with a paper clip) and continue with the Cobra Stitch over the ends (Fig. 4). Remove the paper clip when the center strands are securely covered.
5. Trim remaining cord and fuse/melt the tips of the Parachute Cord to secure. Use a lighter to melt the ends. See Fig. 2.