Home > Paper Mache Rose Frame
Paper Mache Rose Frame
- Paper Mache Frame
- Acrylic Paint – pink used here
- Mod Podge™
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Scrapbook paper in pinks and green
- Crystal Stickles™
- Tacky Glue™ or Hot glue gun/sticks
- Paint the entire frame in the color of your choice.
- Draw a spiral on a 4x4 inch square of each of the two shades of pink papers.
- Cut out spiral along the lines you have drawn.
- Begin rolling up the spiral from the outside. Holding it firm between your thumb and forefinger.
- Continue rolling until there is no more left to roll. You will see the flower emerge. Place a drop of either hot glue or Tacky glue™ to hold the design. Add leaves cut from paper and glue onto frame in a pleasing arrangement. Add Stickle™ highlights to the flowers and frames.