Home > Paper Mache Circus Tent
Paper Mache Circus Tent
- Paper Mache Bird House
- Washi Tape
- Small Wooden Stick
- White Cardstock
- Black and Red Sharpie™ Pens
- Xacto™ Knife
- Hot Glue
- Cut doorway out of front of bird house, carefully cutting from the farthest point on both sides of the circle opening. Discard excess.
- Apply washi tape around both the roof and sides of paper mache. Trim to fit.
- Poke a small hole in the top of the roof and insert a 7 inch wooden stick down to the bottom inside floor of the paper mache.
- Add a small amount of hot glue to secure in place.
- Tear a 6 ½ inch piece of washi tape and stick to removeable surface.
- To that tape, write the word "Circus" in a fun style of writing.
- Peel the tape off the surface and fold in half around the stick. Wrap a small amount of contrasting color tape around the end by the stick.
- Use the same contrasting color tape to edge the arch of the doorway.