Home > Paper Mache Bird House
- Small Paper Mache Birdhouse
- Acrylic Paint
- Decorative Papers
- Bird Cut Outs
- Mod Podge™Matte
- Alcohol Ink – Latte
- Black Sharpie™
- Hot Glue
- Cover hanger with tape to protect from getting soiled.
- Remove perch from front of birdhouse – save.
- Using Mod Podge™, wrap paper around house. Let dry.
- Paint top of house with acrylic paint. Let dry.
- Make a pattern of one triangle to fit on top of house. Using that pattern, cut the shingles and Mod Podge™ to secure to roof.
- Mod Podge™ decorative bird cut outs to front, on both sides of the door. Let dry.
- Outline around opening and roof edge with black Sharpie™.
- Remove tape from hanger.
- Insert perch under opening. Secure in place with hot glue.