- Glass Bottle
- Ceramcoat ™ Acrylic Paints - White, Fuchsia Pearl, Sunshine Pearl, OJ Jus D'Orange, Aqua Cool Pearl
- Scribbles™ - Wild Raspberry, Bright Red, Bright Orange, Sunny Yellow, Lime Green, Bright Green, Deep Turquoise, Bright Blue
- Americana™ - 3D Gloss Enamels – Pink, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green and Turquoise
- American Crafts™ - Galaxy Marker paint-like ink, White
- Krylon™ - UV-Resistant Clear Acrylic Coating (matte spray)
- Clean bottles. Let Dry.
- Paint two coats white acrylic paint, letting dry between coats.
- Paint two coats of top acrylic paint (colors), letting dry between coats.
- Lightly draw design on bottle using the paint-like ink.
- Choose colors combinations that you like, using the Scribbles™ 3-D paint and the Americana™ 3-D paint. Carefully, follow the lines that you have drawn on the bottle. Decorate the bottle by adding one color at a time. Let dry.
- Spray with clear acrylic coating. Let dry.