Ornament Jewelled Wreath
- Tube Ornaments, plastic various sizes
- Round extruded styrofoam wreath 14 inch or larger
- Styrofoam Glue
- Hot Glue and glue sticks
- Wired ribbon, 9 ft.
- White acrylic paint
- Paint styrofoam wreath white or wrap wreath entirely with ribbon leaving a ¼ inch overlapping seam – glue to hold end.
- Place a ½ inch dot of glue where ornament will be placed. Then add hot glue on top of that – while hot press a plastic ornament down on the glue . Hot glue will hold it immediately – styrofoam glue will hold it permanently.
- Proceed in the same manner around wreath – positioning ornaments by color and size to your liking – other items like bells can be added at this time.
- Add a bow made out of the coordinating ribbon and glue on.