Ornament Placecard Holders
- Plastic Colored Christmas Ornaments
- Hot Glue
- 3 Inch Mirrors
- Christmas Greenery
- Heavy Gauge Wire
- Cardstock & Pen for Placecards
- Secure rhinestones to ornaments, using adhesive if sticky back will not hold.
- After adhering rhinestones, highlight with small bits of Stickles™ glitter glue. Let dry.
- Embellish the cap on the ornament.
- Using a heavy gauge wire, twist around a pencil to create a double loop holder, with a 1 inch tail.
- Insert the tail into the opening at the top of the ornament. Hot glue in place.
- Embellish by attaching small bits of greenery with hot glue.
- Create a placecard for each place setting.
- Slip card between the two wire loops in the top of the ornament.