- White Apron
- Red Felt
- White Cardstock – 12 Inch Square
- Green Web Tubing
- 2 Wooden Balls- With Holes in Both Ends
- 1 Wooden Ball – With Hole in One End
- Red Foamie™
- Hot Glue
- Double-Sided Tape
- Large Clip
- Red Marker Pen
- Printer & Paper or Black Sharpie™ Pen
For the Nurse Apron
- Cut out a red cross from felt measuring 8 ½ - 9 ½ inch square.
- Using Fabric Tac™ glue, stick it to the top center of your apron, approximately 2 inches from the top.
For the Nurses Cap
- Using a 12 inch by 12 inch piece of white cardstock, fold right side of paper in 1 ¾ inches. Crease, and fold in again another 1 ¾ inches. Crease well.
- Turn paper over
- Fold right side to left to 1 inch from the side. Crease well.
- Open back up.
- At the bottom double fold, measure and mark from each side inward at 3 inches.
- On the top, measure and mark at 4 inches from each side.
- Cut from the top at the 4 inch mark to the fold line. This will create 3 sections.
- Fold the right section down and into the center. Crease the fold line.
- Then fold the left section down and into the center, overlapping the right section. Crease the fold line. Open back up again
- From the 4 inch mark on the top to the 3 inch mark on the bottom, fold across the left to right and then the right to left. Crease.
- Using double-sided tape, tape the left and right sections together.
- Fold down the center section. Crease.
- Open back up again and using double-sided tape, tape the right and left sides as well as the top center. Peel backing off tape and secure in place.
- Cut another red cross for the cap measuring 3 ½ inches square and tape to the center front of the cap.
For the Patient’s Chart
- Fold another piece of cardstock in half, (left to right fold) and trim to 6 inches wide by 8 inches tall.
- Using your computer, type and print “PATIENT’S CHART”. If a printer is not available, write out words with a large size Sharpie™ pen.
- Use double-sided tape and stick wording to top part of folded paper approximately 1 inch from the top.
- Using the double-sided tape again, stick the right and bottom edges together.
- Using your red marker pen, draw a “graph style line” on your chart. Start your line 2/3 way down on the left and up to 1/3 way on the right.
- Secure with clip at the top center.
For the Stethoscope
- Measure and cut a 45 inch length of the mesh tubing.
- Tie a knot in one end and slide a bead with two holes onto the tubing. Knot again.
- Repeat this step for the other side.
- Fold tubing in half to find the center.
- Hot glue a larger wooden bead with one hole onto the end of the folded tubing.
- Cut out a 2 inch piece of red Foamie™. Cut from one edge to the center.
- Carefully wrap the Foamie™ around the top of the bead and add a small drop of hot glue to hold in place. Now, overlap the edges and hot glue the cut edge to create a snug fit around the top.