Home > Note to Self Memo Board
Note to Self Memo Board
- 12 Inch Wooden Frame – SPC – Don/95
- 12 Inch Metal Tile – SPC –NST/142
- Chalkboard Paint
- Acrylic Paint
- Decorative Papers
- Epiphany Crafts™ Shape Studio Punches
- Epiphany Crafts™ Bubble Caps
- Double-Sided Tape
- Hot Glue
- Thicker Letters
- Sharpie™ Pen- Black
- Paint the sides of the wooden frame with acrylic paint. Let dry.
- Paint the top of the metal tile with black chalkboard paint. Let dry.
- Apply double-sided tape to the back of the metal tile and stick to the top of the wooden frame. Set aside.
- Following directions on the punch, punch out assorted decorative papers with bubble caps on top.
- Cut out decorative papers with assorted flower punches.
- Hot glue the bubble caps to the tops of the flower cut outs.
- Curl edges inwards to create a 3-D effect. You may like to cut some of the edges inwards to the center ¼ inch prior to curling the edges. This will allow the edges to overlap for a tighter curl.
- Cut out decorative leaves from your papers.
- Outline with black pens.
- Hot glue leaves to the back of flowers.
- Hot glue magnets to the center back of the flowers. Set aside.
- Using Thickers™ lettering of your choice, add the words "Note To Self…" at the top of your metal/wooden frame.
- Add magnet flowers.