- Ball Smooth Sided Canning Jar
- Adirondack™ Alcohol Ink
- Adirondack™ Ink Applicator
- Viva™ Pearl Pens
- Adirondack™ Alcohol Blending Solution
- Using the alcohol ink applicator and wearing gloves, apply your preferred alcohol ink to the outside surface of a jar. Let dry.
- Apply pearl paint using the applicator pen directly to the surface of the jar. Using a straight up and down motion, while squeezing the tube lightly will provide you with a "pearl drop" on the surface of the jar. Let dry.
- If you wish to have a colored pearl decoration and clear glass, when all is dry, use the blending solution to remove the color from the jar, while coloring the pearl drop decorations. Let dry.