- White T-Shirt
- Sharpie™ Pens – Assorted Colors
- Fabri Tac™ Glue
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Sponge Stencil Brush
- Lay white T-shirt flat.
- Insert papers to protect the back of shirt from getting wet.
- Draw a circle on the front of shirt lightly with a pencil.
- Following that line, make outward strokes with the Sharpie™ pen in a fur like look.
- Decide where the placement of the mouth will be and do the same in a contrasting color to accent the area.
- Cut eyes, eyeballs, mouth, teeth and tongue from felt. Set aside.
- Dab alcohol onto the area that has been marked with the Sharpies™ and let colors bleed together. Let dry.
- When completely dry, use Fabri Tac™ Glue to adhear felt cut-outs in place. Let glue dry. Remove papers in between T-Shirt front and back.