- Felt – Yellow, Turquoise, Red, White
- Wiggle Eyes
- Large Headband
- Chenille Stems – Turquoise, Red
- Hot Glue
- Double-Sided Tape
- Craft Thread/Embroidery Thread
- Cover top of headband with double-sided tape.
- Cut a strip of turquoise felt to measure 3 ½ inches X 6 inches.
- Center the felt on the top of the headband and wrap around the sides. One side first then add a small bit of double-sided tape to the inside of the edge of the loose felt, peel off backing, and secure in place.
- Cut two strips of yellow felt to measure 3 inches X 5 inches.
- Place at the end of the turquoise felt on one side and wrap around the headband in the same manner as you did the turquoise felt. Repeat on the other side.
- Use the pattern for the monster's eyes and ears, and cut turquoise felt and yellow felt. Cut two eye pieces and 4 ear pieces.
- Using craft thread, or embroidery thread, hand sew 1/8 inch – ¼ inches around the edge, leaving the opening to stuff.
- Stuff each of these pieces.
- Hot glue into place on the headband.
- Add the eyes to the top piece.
- Using double-sided tape, attach two pieces of white felt together. Using the pattern, cut 2 sets of teeth from the white felt.
- Hot glue the teeth to the front edge of the headband.
- Hot glue a red chenille stem under the teeth to represent the inside of a mouth.
- Hot glue a turquoise chenille stem above the teeth. Now, hot glue a turquoise chenille stem to the other side of the eyes.