- Bazzill© Pink Fairy PolkaDots Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Chipboard Letter Stickers
- Baker's Twine
- Pop Dot Foam Adhesive
- Cut a 5"x12" piece of Pink Fairy cardstock. Fold on long side to make a 5"x6" card.
- Cut two 4 ˝" pieces of white cardstock. Adhere one to front of card and one to inside of card.
- Cut three 1 ˝" squares from white cardstock. Use pop dots to adhere down center of white cardstock on front of card.
- Adhere chipboard letters in top and bottom squares.
- Cut a piece of baker's twine and feed through holes on button. Tie a double bow on back of button. Trim ends.
- Use pop dots to adhere button to center cardstock square.