Create these cute Mirror Pocket Pouches with this free diy how-to project from Beverly's!
Mirror Pocket Pouches Materials:
"˘Felt squares in various colors
"˘Embroidery Floss (optional)
"˘2"square beveled mirror
Mirror Pocket Pouches Instructions:
1) Cut a piece of felt 2"x2" and use
Fabri-Tac to attach to back of mirror.
2) Attach rhinestones to two
opposite corners of mirror.
3) Cut a piece of felt 6"x3" Mark the center of
one short side. Mark 2" down on each of long sides.
4) Use a ruler and pencil to connect the side marks to the
center mark, forming a point. Cut down the marked lines.
5) Mark 2" from bottom on both long sides.
Place a thin line of Fabri-Tac from bottom to mark on each side.
6) Fold up at marks to create pouch.
7) Use Fabri-Tac to adhere trim around front of flap. Adhere button to point of flap.
8) Adhere one side of Velcro dot to inside of pouch flap. Adhere the other
side to front of pouch, matching with the Velcro on the inside of flap.
9) Insert mirror, tuck in your purse, and enjoy!
Tip: If you prefer to sew your pouch, use 6 strands of embroidery floss to whip
stitch up the edges of the pouch. Whip stitch around the flap for a decorative finish.
SKU : mirror-pocket-pouches
Condition : New