Home > Mickey and Minnie Pots
Mickey and Minnie Pots
- Styrofoam Balls
- Foamie Stickers
- Terra Cotta Pot
- Krinkle Shred
- Wood Dowel
- Scrapbook Paper
- Hot Glue Gun
- Pen (optional)
- Paint terracotta pot, wood dowel, and styrofoam balls (1 large, 2 small).
- Cut a larger styrofoam ball in half and stick in pot, round side down.
- Push wood dowel through styrofoam inserted into pot and large painted styrofoam ball on opposite end of dowel.
- Glue two smaller painted styrofoam balls on either side of large ball.
- Adhere sticker onto scrapbook paper and cut to make thin border.
- Adhere rhinestone, foamie stickers, etc.
- Place krinkle shred into pot to conceal styrofoam.
- Write name of choice on sticker (optional).