Decorative Mesh Rose
- Decorative mesh: red and green
- Craft Stick
- 24 gauge floral wire
- Floral tape
- Cut a strip of red mesh 5” wide.
- Cut a 15” piece of floral wire.
- Fold top right corner down at inward angle.
- Starting at the edge roll the craft stick 2” inward, creating the center of your rose. Secure by twisting floral wire around.
- To create a petal pinch a 2” piece, fold away and down and twist flower toward the petal. Secure by threading wire through.
- Continue making petals, overlapping to create a rose.
- Wrap remaining wire around the craft stick.
- Wrap floral tape around the wire and half way down the craft stick.
- Cut three 6” pieces of floral wire for the leaves.
- Using a green square, fold one corner to the opposite corner then fold each side corner in to create a leaf.
- Using the folded sides facing down, place the leaf 1” under the petals and wrap a 6” piece of floral wire around to secure the leaf.
- Repeat for other leaves.
- To cover up the wires and mesh, wrap the floral tape all the way down to the bottom of the craft stick to create the stem.