Mesh Ponytail Headband
- Large Headband
- Washi Tape
- Mesh Tubing – Pink, Green
- Petaloo™ Flowers
- Hot Glue
- Cover headband with washi tape.
- Wrap pink ribbon around headband. Secure with hot glue.
- Measure 10 – 36 inch pieces of mesh tubing in each color.
- Gather all strands and secure mesh in the middle at 18 inches. Just to the right of 18 inches wrap tightly with a rubber band. Just to the left of 18 inches, wrap with another rubber band.
- Cut in the middle of the two rubber bands at the 18 inch mark.
- Apply hot glue to the end of the wrapped tubes. Let cool.
- Attach glued tubes in "pigtail" style to the top of the headband, one to the left and one to the right.
- Tie decorative bows around each pigtail using remaing ribbon.
- Hot glue Petaloo™ flowers off center and just to the inside of the right pigtail.