- Decorative mesh: pink, orange, lime green
- Bowdabra Bow Making Tool
- Craft stick
- 24 gauge floral wire
- Floral tape
- Cut three 5”x 5” squares of pink, orange, and green decorative mesh
- Cut a 10” piece of floral wire and place it down the center of the Bowdabra.
- Place each square piece down the center of the Bowdabra, alternating colors.
- Twist the floral wire around all the centers of the squares. Pull out the mesh from the Bowdabra and twist for a tighter hold.
- Tug each petal around to create your flower.
- With the extra floral wire, twist it around the craft stick, securing the flower at the top of the stick.
- Cut three 6” pieces of floral wire for the leaves.
- Using a green square, fold one corner to the opposite corner then fold each side corner in to create a leaf
- Using the folded sides facing down, place the leaf under the petals and wrap a 6” piece of floral wire around to secure the leaf.
- Repeat for other leaves.
- To cover up the wires and mesh, wrap the floral tape all the way down to the bottom of the craft stick to create the stem.