- Blank mask template ˝ size
- Feathers colors of your choice
- Bag of acrylic rhinestones
- Tacky or Elmer’s Glue
- Hot Glue
- Black Scribbles
- Alcohol ink, Color of Your Choice
- Squirt several drops of alcohol ink on a cotton ball and rub the color on the plastic part of the mask.
- Arrange feathers in a pattern that you like, draping longer on one side.
- Put dabs of tacky glue where you are going to glue, then hot glue the feathers in place. The hot glue will hold quickly, the Tacky Glue holds permanently.
- Glue the jewels in place with the Tacky Glue.
- Using the Scribbles as “grout,” fill in around the jewels.
- Add the ribbon ties and a jewel at the end of each tie for sparkle.