- BoBunny™ Mamarazzi Paper & Embellishments
- 5 ˝"x5 ˝" Wood Plaques
- Binder Rings
- Paper Cutter
- Hole punch
- Cut 2 - 5 ˝" squares of Mamarazzi paper. Cut 10 - 5" squares of Mamarazzi paper.
- Using plaque as a guide, mark position for holes on all squares. Punch holes where marked.
- Adhere the 5 ˝" squares to the non-bevelled side of the wood plaques, lining up holes.
- Adhere a 5"x5" square to the bevelled side of each of the plaques, lining up holes.
- Embellish bevelled side of one plaque as desired to make front cover.
- Put pages inside covers and secure with binder rings.