Lucky Leprechaun Clay Pot
- Clay Pot any size
- Ceramcoat paint
- Hot glue, Scissors
- Black ribbon – velvet or grosgrain
- Green Foamie
- Wire or green Chenille Stem
- Mod Podge
- Green & black Sharpies
- Dritz buckle
- Paint clay pot with the green paint. Let dry. Seal with Mod Podge.
- Glue ribbon around pot, above rim, twisting in the back to fit well where pot tapers.Cut ribbon 1 ½” longer past where the buckle is.
- Slide buckle onto ribbon, and glue.Then attach ribbon to pot at buckle.
- Trace a shamrock onto green Foamie using a green Sharpie. Cut out.
- Write name on middle with black Sharpie.
- Attach green floral wire or Chenille stem to the back of the shamrock using glue. Curl end of stem around in a circle. Slide through ribbon.