- Wood Pencil Cup
- BoBunny "Love Letters" Paper & Embellishments
- Teal Paint
- Black Sharpie Pen
- Mod Podge
- Paint pencil cup with teal paint.
- Sand edges to distress.
- Cut desired shapes from scrapbook paper. Use Mod Podge to adhere as desired on all four sides.
- Cut strips of paper ¼" wide. Embellish top and bottom of pencil cup as pictured, cutting strips to fit, and mitering corners on strips around bottom of cup.
- Trace around shapes with black Sharpie for definition as desired.
- Coat entire project with Mod Podge to seal.
- Add Love Letters embellishments as desired.