Home > Looking Glass Plates
Looking Glass Plates
- Krylon™ Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint
- Clear Glass Plate
- Glass Cleaner
- Completely wash glass plate with glass cleaner to remove all grease and oils. Let dry.
- Follow manufacturer's directions to paint the back side of the plate. Choose an area to paint that is well ventilated where the temperature is between 50to 85 degrees. Shake can vigorously for 2 minutes. Repeat for 10 seconds after each minute of use.
- Spray in a sweeping motion, beginning off the surface and continuing off the other side.
- Apply 5 thin coats, allowing solvents to evaporate for 1 minute between coats.
- Paint will look dull, but the front of the plate will have a mirror-like effect.
- Let dry. You may handle after 1 hour.