Lightning Super Hero Cape with Mask
- Felt –Yellow, Black, Orange
- Foamies™ - Yellow, Orange
- Hot Glue
- Stickles - Orange Glitter, Black Glitter
- Fabric Tac™
- Elastic Cording
- Cut yellow felt to measure 48 inches wide by 37 ½ inches long.
- Fold down the top and press with iron.
- Sew a simple stitch across the top either by hand or with an iron. (If you don’t choose to sew, you may use Fabric Tac™ glue).
- Round off the two bottom edges.
- Measure a piece of ribbon 68 inches long and insert through the top casing.
- Using the pattern provided cut out the layered lightning bolt on pattern – 1. Layer the pieces of felt
- Paint the top of the lightning bolt with orange glitter Stickles™. Let dry.
- Cut a piece of black felt to measure 9 inches by 12 inches.
- Cut a strip of orange felt to measure 3 inches by 12 inches.
- Center the piece of orange felt on the black felt and glue in place with the Fabric Tac™ glue.
- Center the large layered lightning bolt on the top of the orange strip and glue in place. Let Dry.
- When felt pieces are dry, use Fabric Tac™ glue and stick to the cape.
For the Super Hero Mask
- Choose desired mask style from patterns provided.
- Cut the pattern from a yellow Foamie™. Cut out the eye openings as well.
- Cut small lightening bolts from the pattern provided from an orange Foamie™.
- Outline the mask with an orange Sharpie™ pen.
- Poke small holes with a needle in the sides where indicated on the pattern and insert elastic cording. Tie well on both sides.
- Hot glue the lightning bolts to the top and bottom of the mask as shown.
- Add extra orange and black glitter to the mask. Let dry.