Light Up Shell Canvas
- Stretch Canvas
- Acrylic Paint
- Paint Brush
- Hot Glue Gun/ Glue Sticks
- Battery Operated LED Lights
- Exacto™ Knife
- Scrap Felt/Fabric Pieces (optional)
- Paint canvas to create an ombre sunset look, going from light colors on the bottom to dark colors on the top. Let dry.
- Decide on shell pattern and initial/wording. (This light strand had 18 lights so we used 18 shells) Using hot glue, quickly draw out design and cover in sand. Brush away any excess sand once cooled/dry.
- Lay out shells and glue them into place.