- Assorted Lace
- Assorted Buttons
- Assorted Beads
- Needle and Thread
- Hot Glue
- Using any type of lace, gather with needle and thread one side. If the lace has one decorative side, then be sure to gather on the opposite side.
- When the gathering gives you the desired fullness for your flower, cut the lace and finish off with back and forth stitches and tie off.
- If you would like a multi-layered flower, repeat the gathering process with a narrower piece of lace. This can be done as many times as you like. Layering 2-5 pieces of lace.
- When you have reached the desired look, hot glue your lace pieces in place.
- Finish off with a button or beads in the center. They may be sewn or hot-glued into place.
- Flip lace flower over and add a small piece of felt cut to a size that will cover the hot glue on the back. Hot glue that piece in place.