- 16 x 20 AA or Masterpiece Canvas
- Assorted acrylic paints
- White pearl paint for overlay swirl
- Stencils by Crafters workshop or other
- 1 alphabet stencil, one background design
- Green patterned washi tape
- Paint canvas completely with two coats of white acrylic paint
- When dry, stencil “Kiss Me I’m” using Aluminum colored acrylic paint.
- Then stencil “Irish” using Kelly Green acrylic paint.
- Use the Aluminum colored paint again, stencil 3 shamrocks (can use a heart stencil) and add a stem.
- Using the swirl stencil, paint on top of all dried lettering with white Pearl paint.
- Apply Green Washi Tape to edges, pressing firmly into place.