It's My Birthday Party Airplanes
- Wooden Clothespins
- Acrylic Paint - Red
- Large Colored Craft Sticks
- Small Colored Craft Sticks
- 1 inch Flat Round Wood Disc
- Hot Glue
- BoBunny™ Surprise Collection - Chipboard Stickers, Paper, and Rhinestones
- Paint clothespins with acrylic paint. Let dry.
- Hot glue a large craft stick to the top and bottom of the mid-front part of the plane.
- Hot glue a small contrasting stick to the top rear of the plane.
- Cut the flat round wood piece in quarters. Paint red. Let dry.
- Hot glue one piece to the top of the small craft stick with the straight edge towards the rear and the curved edge facing forwards.
- Embellish with the chipboard stickers, paper and rhinestones.
- These are great party favors, or can be hung from the celing, or to each side of the hanging party banner.