Holiday Sequin Ornament
- 1 pkg each of red and white sequins
- 2 pkgs of 1/2" sequin pins
- Hair pin or paperclip (for hanger)
- E6000 adhesive
- Ribbon for bow
- Place rubber band around middle of the ball and check that it is straight.
- Pick up a white sequin with pin and press into the ball right above the rubber band. Continue all the way around top edge of rubber band allowing sequins to just barely overlap each other. Remove rubber band.
- Now that you have a straight line established continue placing sequins alternating colors for each row and work until you have 10 rows.
- Push hair pin halfway in on the top of the ball (or break paperclip in half and push in place with a little E6000)
- Continue adding pins and sequins till ball is completely covered.
- Tie ribbon bow onto hanger. Hang with ornament hanger or floss.