Holiday Recipe Organizer
- 4 – A2 envelopes, 3/8 X 5 3/4 Inches
- Decorative Paper
- Washi Tape
- Thickers™ Lettering
- Double-Sided Tape
- Favorite Family Recipes
- Holiday Sayings/Quotes
- Tape all of your envelopes together overlapping to create an accordion style fold out.
- One side of the envelopes will be for “Thanksgiving Recipes” and the other side will be for “Christmas Recipes”.
- Using the decorative papers, decorate the envelopes using double-sided tape.
- Embellish the envelopes as desired.
- Using your computer, type up your favorite sayings, recipes and quotes. Print on white cardstock. Use quotes and sayings to decorate envelopes. Add washi tape, Thickers™ lettering, and rhinestones as desired.
- Mount recipes on cardstock and slip into the envelopes.
- Label each with a washi tape flap that extends from the side of the card.