Holiday Organizer Notebook
- SPC Notebook
- Decorative Cardstock
- Decorative Ribbon
- Colored Envelopes
- Thickers™ Lettering
- Washi Tape
- Hot Glue
- Double-Sided Tape
- Organizing Form/Print Out – Included
- Using decorative papers, cover notebook. Cover the front and back with the same paper. Cover the spine with a contrasting paper.
- Layer decorative papers as desired. Using double-sided tape, secure to cover of notebook.
- Using Thickers™ lettering, personalize your book. We included Christmas, the year and the family name.
- Cut two pieces of ½ inch decorative ribbon to 3-1/2” in length. Connect the two pieces with the wrong sides together, using double-sided tape.
- Tuck the ribbond under one of your layered papers on the front cover.
- Wrap a pen with washi tape and slip in the loop on the front of the book.
- Using rhinestones and decorative cardstock, create holly leaves and berries to place under the name. Only attach one half of the leaf to the paper to give it a 3-D effect.
- Cut two 12 inch pieces of decorative ribbon to use as a tie at the opening of the notebook.
- Using double-sided tape, stick the ribbon to the inside middle of the both the front and back cover.
- Cover both the inside front and back of notebook, covering the ribbons that were just added. Use any combination of papers that you like.
- Using double-sided tape, stick an envelope to the front inside cover. Then, stick one to the back inside cover.
- Embellish the envelopes with washi tape.
- Add the label for “Coupons” to the front envelope and the label for “Receipts” to the back envelope.
- Using double-sided tape, stick the large label for “Holiday Budget” inside the first page of your book.
- Giving yourself enough blank pages between your labels, add the rest of the labels using double-sided tape.