Holiday Household Ornaments
- Candy cane
- 2 wiggle eyes
- Floss (hanger)
- 1 red pom pom
- 1 green chenille stem
- 2 bow tie pasta
- 2 elbow macaroni pasta
- Gold glitter
- White embroidery floss
- 1 thumbtack
- 10MM jump ring
- Pink Scribbles 3D paint (for cheeks)
- White craft paint and brush
- Black & red fine tipped marker
- 16MM round white wooden bead
- Scissors craft glue (needs adult supervision)
- 1 Hershey Kiss
- 22" of 1/8" white ribbon
- 34"of gold elastic cord
- 3" of gold tinsel chenille stem
- 16MM white round wood bead
- Hot glue (needs adult supervision)
Candy Cane Reindeer Directions:
- Bend chenille stem in half and twist around the top of candy cane; twist to form antlers.
- Glue wiggle eyes and pom pom in place.
- Tie on floss to form tree hanger.
Pasta Angel Directions:
- Break one bow-tie pasta in half (for dress).
- Paint tack & pasta white; while paint is wet lightly sprinkle gold glitter over the pieces.
- For hair cut 8" piece offloss and lay on top of ruler or V'wide scrap of cardboard. Cut 30" of floss and wrap around ruler going over 8" piece of floss. Tie 8" piece of floss in a knot to secure wrapped floss. Slide off ruler and snip through all loops of floss to form equal lengths of hair. Tie ends of 8" floss together to form tree hanger.
- Put a dab of hot glue around hole of bead and set"hair"on top with floss hanger centered on top. Separate about 6 strands of floss and trim for bangs. Put a dab of glue on bead and flatten bangs in place. Smooth other floss pieces to form hair and glue to bead. Trim ends to desired length. Draw on eyes, mouth and paint cheeks. Slip halo (jump ring) over floss hanger and glue on top of hair.
- Glue 2 macaroni pieces to front of half bow-tie piece to form arms. Use red marker on tip of thumbtack for flame and glue to macaroni for candle.
- Glue head to sit on top of dress and arms.
- Glue wings behind head and body at neck.
Hershey Kiss Angel Directions:
- Cut 10" of gold cord and tie ends in a knot for hanger.
- Bend tinsel into a flat spiral (halo)
- Put cord knot from #1 through center of coil.
- Place hot glue into hole of bead and put knotted cord into hole. Place a dabofglueontopof bead and glue halo in place; gold cord hanger will come out the top of the halo.
- Glue head to top of kiss.
- Cut white ribbon into 2 -5" pieces and 1 - 12"piece. Make bow out of 1 -5" piece, trim ends, glue under chin.
- Take 12" of white ribbon; fold back & forth to form small bow with 2 loops on each side. Continue making same sized loops with remaining gold cord. Use 5" piece of white ribbon to secure all gold and white loops of bow in the middle.Tie twice to form knot.
- Glue bow to back of neck and trim ends as needed.