Happily Ever After Table Number
- Paper Mache Letter
- Green Moss
- Hot Glue
- Craft Scissors
- 2 inch x 3 inch Canvas
- Acrylic Paint – Ivory and Natural
- Brown Sharpie™ Pen
- Paint the back and bottom of the paper mache letter. Let dry.
- Glue 1 to 2 inch pieces of moss on top and sides of paper mache letter, being careful not to glue moss to the bottom of the letter.
- When top and sides are completely covered, trim with craft scissors.
- Paint canvas with both colors of paint, for a distressed look. Let dry.
- Draw the desired table number on the canvas with brown Sharpie™ pen.
- Hot glue the canvas in place where desired.
- Wrap with jute and hot glue in place at the back of the letter.