Home > Happily Ever After Moss Frame
Happily Ever After Moss Frame
- Wooden Chalkboard 5 ˝ inch by 7 ˝ inch
- Green Moss
- Hot Glue
- Brown Sharpie™ Pen
- Hot glue green moss to the back side of the wooden chalkboard frame. Trim to "clean up".
- Cut a 4 inch by 6 inch piece of burlap.
- Tape the burlap to your work surface to keep it from moving.
- Using a Sharpie™ pen, write "Happily Ever After" on the burlap.
- Fray the edges of the burlap.
- Hot glue the burlap into the opening on the frame.
- Wrap jute around the edges of the frame and hot glue into place.