Home > Happily Ever After Arrangement
Happily Ever After Arrangement
- Clear Glass Cube/Vase
- Green Moss
- Craft Scissors
- Hot Glue
- Silk Flowers
- Bulap Roses
- Green Wired Sisal
- Floral Foam
- Wire Cutters
- Wash glass vase and allow to dry completely.
- Apply hot glue to a small section of the vase, approximately 1-2 inches square, and quickly add the moss before the glue sets.
- Cover the entire vase, being careful not to glue moss onto the bottom. This will cause the vase to be lopsided.
- When completely covered with moss, trim excess off with craft scissors.
- Cut floral foam to fit inside vase.
- Trim flower stems and arrange in floral foam.
- Accent with burlap roses.
- Cut pieces of wired sisal and wrap half the piece around a pencil to create coils. Insert straight ends into floral foam to accent.