Halloween Perpetual Calendar
- Wooden Perpetual Calendar
- Decorative Papers
- Thicker™ Lettering (numbers)
- Acrylic Paint
- Sharpie™ Pen - Black
- Double-sided tape
- Paint entire outside piece with black acrylic paint. Let dry.
- Paint both wooden blocks with orange acrylic paint. Let dry.
- Paint 3 – 1/2 inch by 3 inch wooden pieces with black paint. Let dry.
- Apply decorative papers to all 6 sides of each block with Mod Podge™. Let dry.
- Apply decorative papers to all 4 sides of each smaller wooden piece using Mod Podge™. Let dry.
- Apply decorative paper to the edges of the outside piece using Mod Podge™. Let dry.
- Write the following words of the sides of the small wooden pieces. Piece one: OCTOBER, TRICK, AND DRAW A COBWEB Piece two: HAPPY, OR Piece three: HALLOWEEN, BOO, TRICK
- On block one: add the following Thicker™ numbers: 0,1,2,3,4,5
- On block two: add the following Thicker™ numbers: 0,1,2,7,8,6(or upside down for 9)