Halloween Party Treats
- Purple Washi Tape
- Hot Glue
- Double-Sided Tape
- Push Pop
- Treat Tubes
- Cheese Cloth
- Felt – Black, Lime Green, Purple
- Chenille Stems – Black
- Wiggle Eyes – White and Purple – Assorted Sizes
- Pom-Pom- Lime Green
- DecoColor Paint Pens – Black/Red
Instructions for the Ghost:
- Remove cap from treat tube. (Any size will work)
- Cut a small scrap of black felt.
- Using double sided tape, stick it to the treat tube about 2/3's
- of the way to the top.
- Hot glue two wiggle eyes to the felt, making sure that they are not perfectly straight.
- Apply a strip of double-sided tape up the back of the tube and around the top and bottom rims.
- Wrap the cheese cloth around the tube. Secure each wrap by the double-sided tape.
- Replace cap on top.
Instructions for the Witch:
- Remove cap from the treat tube. (Any size will work).
- Cut a 1 ½ inch strip of purple felt long enough to wrap around your tube 2 times. Now, cut 1/8 inch cuts from one side only to ¼ inch from the other edge to create hair.
- Wrap the top of your treat tube with two rows of double-sided tape.
- Apply your "hair" to both rows. Trim the top row to resemble bangs.
- Below the hair, hot glue two purple wiggle eyes making sure that they are crooked.
- Below the eyes, hot glue a small lime green pom-pom nose.
- Use a black paint pen and draw a crooked mouth and eyebrows above the wiggle eyes.
- Add a small piece of washi tape to the bottom of the tube.
- For the hat, cut an 8 inch circle of black felt. Cut this into quarters.
- Now, cut two more circles from the black felt that are 3 ½ inches wide.
- Use double-sided tape to stick the two 3 ½ inch pieces together. Trim any edges that do not line up perfectly. This will be the brim for your hat.
- Cut an X in the center of the small brim the size of the cap of your treat tube.
- Take the quarter circle piece and hot glue the two edges together to create the top of the hat.
- Using hot glue, secure to the top of the brim above the X cut.
- Cut a ½ inch wide piece of lime green felt to wrap around the hat. Hot glue in place.
- Replace cap on the top of the tube, and top off with the hat.
- Fill with your favorite green candy.
Instructions for the Monster:
- Remove cap from tube. (Any size tube will work).
- Decorate tube with washi tape.
- Hot glue a large pom-pom to the top – front rim of the tube.
- Hot glue a large wiggle eye in the center of the pom-pom.
- Wrap a chenille stem just under the pom-pom.
- Hot glue small colored pom-poms to the end of the chenille stem to create hands.
- Fill tube. Replace cap.
Instructions for the Spider Sucker:
- Cut a 2 inch circle from black felt.
- Hot glue the circle to the back side of the sucker.
- Wrap the sucker stick with washi tape.
- Wrap 4 chenille stems around the top of the stick (near the candy) once for each stem and twist in the top middle.
- Push all of the chenille stems close to each other. Now bend the stems 2-3 inches from the end to create a "leg".
- Hot glue two small wiggle eyes on the stem closest to the stick.
Instructions for Frank the Push Pop:
- Remove cap from push Pop.
- Cover cap with double sided tape.
- Cut a 3 inch black felt circle and stick it to the top of the cap wrapping the edges down to stick to the double-sided tape to secure.
- Cut a strip of black felt long enough to wrap around the bottom of the cap. Apply double sided tape to the back of the felt. Cut small angular cuts from one edge ½ inch into the middle of the strip to create a ragged hair line.
- Peel the backing off the tape and secure to the rim of the cap over the black felt that is covering the cap.
- Fill push pop and replace the cap.
- Hot glue two white wiggle eyes to create a face.
- Using a black paint pen, add a nose, mouth and eyebrows.
- Using the red paint pen, add several scars.
- Add two brad looking stickers to each side of the head to look like bolts. You may embellish with paint pen if you want to make it look like a screw.