- Sizzix™ Cone Shaped Die #658344
- Die Cutting Machine
- Assorted Embossing Dies
- Black and Orange Cardstock
- Black Tulle Netting
- Assorted Fall Floral Picks
- Orange and Black Rhinestones
- 1/8 inch Satin Ribbon
- Martha Stewart™ Scoring Board
- Double-Sided Tape
- Hot Glue
- Run the colored cardstock through the diecutting machine using the cone die.
- Assemble the cones folding on lines and using double-sided tape and or hot glue.
- Fill the cones with bits of tulle and fall floral snips from picks.
- Embellish the front of the cone using tiny rosettes made from a Martha Stewart™ scoring board, and cut outs from dies. The cut outs may be cut and shaped into a 3-D effect if you like. Layer and accent with rhinestones using hot glue.
- Insert a 1/8 inch ribbon into the sides of the cone to hang.