Halloween Chalkboard Card
- Cardstock – Orange/Black
- Chalk Markers
- White Pencil
- Double-Sided Tape
- Sharp Pencil
- Copy pattern to vellum or tracing paper.
- Turn pattern over rub with a white pencil.
- Cut black cardstock to measure approximately 5 inches by 7 inches.
- Lay pattern on top of black cardstock, with the right side up.
- With a sharp pencil, trace over the lines.
- When complete, pull tracing or vellum paper off of cardstock.
- Trace over all lines with a chalk marking pen. Let dry.
- Using double-sided tape, stick to the top of the orange cardstock that has been folded in half to measure approximately 5 ¼ inches by 7 ¼ inches.