Grommet Lid Mason Jars
- Mason Jar
- Metal Punch (or Hammer and nails)
- 3/8” Grommets
- 3/8” Grommet Tool
- Paper Straws (optional)
- Start by punching a hole in the lid of the jar using either a metal punch or a hammer and a nail. Make sure the hole is large enough to fit the grommet in place.
- Set the grommet by following the instructions on the package.
- Screw lid back on and you’re done!
- To add vinyl, follow the directions on the package. (Remove back, place down, burnish, and peel top layer off).