Graduation Flower Pot
- Terracotta Pot
- Acrylic Paint – (use school color)
- Number Stencil
- Mod Podge™
- Gold Glitter
- Gold Paint Pen
- Paint terracotta pot with acrylic paint in your school's color.
- Use a pencil to trace the year of the graduation on the side of the pot.
- Use a brush to apply Mod Podge™ in number areas. Cover with glitter. Allow to dry completely.
- Write inspirational message around rim of pot with gold paint pen.
- Seal entire project with Mod Podge™. Allow to dry completely.