- Black Cardstock
- Gold Cardstock
- Red Cardstock
- Embroidery Floss
- Thickers Letters – Metallic Gold
- Double Sided Adhesive
- Hot Glue
- Cut an 8 ½" x 11"piece of black cardstock. Fold in half.
- Cut two 5" squares of red cardstock. Cut a 4 ¾" square of gold cardstock.
- Cut a 4 ½" square of black paper.
- Reserve one red cardstack square. Stack remaining squares with graduating sizes; tape to hold.
- Find center and insert brad through all layers. Secure brad.
- Cut 3 – 6" pieces of embroidery floss. Tie knot in top and tape to table. Braid tightly.
- Make a tassle by wrapping floss around a 3 inch piece of cardboard. Wrap with another piece of floss 1" from the top. Secure with hot glue. Cut bottom.
- Tie braided floss through the top loop of the tassle. Poke the top of the braided floss the hole of the brad and secure loose ends to the backside of square.
- Place the remaining square of red paper on back to cover up the brad. Tape to secure.
- Adhere cap and lettering to face of card, using the sentiment of your choice.