1. Apply a thin layer of white paint to the candle cup and allow it to dry.
2. Glue the Styrofoam ball to the top of the candle cup.
3. Find the center of the chenille stem and place at the back of the candle cup. Bring to the front and twist the stem to form arms.
4. Stretch the newly-formed arms up and out, folding the ends back 1/4".
5. Lay out newspaper to protect your work surface. Create a 1:1 solution of fabric stiffener and water. Soak a piece of cheesecloth in the solution.
6. Remove the cheesecloth from the solution and wring out. Drape over ghost wire sculpture.
7. Repeat step 6, rotating the points of the cheesecloth each time. Allow the cheesecloth to dry completely.
8. Cut out felt eyes and glue them into place on the cheesecloth.
9. Cut a small panel out of the cardstock, print name or draw design with a pen, and decorate with crystals. Punch holes the corners, thread floss through and place around the neck of the ghost.