Glitter Tape Card
- Red Card
- White Envelope
- Colored Papers
- Glitter Tapes
- Double-sided Tape
- Double-sided 3-D Foam Square
- Stamps and Inks
- Apply tapes in a 45 degree angle on white cardstock paper, rotating from light gold to gold.
- Cut red card stock to fit inside white envelope.
- Apply tapes in a 45 degree angle.
- Insert red card into the white envelope and secure in place with double-sided tape.
- Use double-sided tape and stick white cardstock to the front of a red card.
- Using gold ink, stamp greeting of your choice on red cardstock.
- Using gold ink, stamp a starfish on white cardstock. Stamp red ink on the corral stamp. Let dry.
- When dry, cut out papers. Cut the greeting in a rectangle with curved ends and cut a 1/16 inch border around the other sea life stamps.
- Using raised 3-D foam squares, apply to the back of the stamped papers. Stick in place on the bottom of the white card front.