Glass Ornament with Opening
- Glass Ornament with Opening
- Pinecones – 3 Small
- Petaloo™ Flowers – 2 Small
- Petaloo™ Vintage Dazzlers-3D
- DecoArt™ Snow-Tex
- Glitter – White Tinsel
- White Ribbon
- Hot Glue
- Wipe off outside of ornament.
- Hot glue 2 small pinecones to the back inside of the ornament.
- Paint around the pinecones and a bit on the top with the Snow-Tex.
- Add a small Petaloo™ flower to both the front and back of the 3-D Vintage Dazzler.
- Bend to insert the Vintage Dazzler 3 in the front of the two pinecones.
- Paint more of the Snow-Tex carefully around the front of the photo.
- Add the final pinecone in front of the photo, off to the left side.
- Before the Snow-Tex dries, sprinkle lightly with white tinsel glitter. This will help the snow to glisten.
- Insert a ribbon through the top hanging loop on the ornament.
- Tie in a bow at the top.