- Flattened Glass Marbles
- Decorative Papers
- Mod Podge™
- Hot Glue
- Choose the area on the paper that shows the design you want on your magnet.
- Lay flattened glass marble on top of decorative paper and trace around the edge of the marble.
- Cut out the traced shape.
- Brush Mod Podge™ on the top of the paper cut out.
- Brush Mod Podge™ on the bottom side of the flattened marble.
- Stick together and smooth out. Let dry.
- When dry, trim any edges that hang over, and show from the right side of the marble with fine scissors.
- Hot glue a small magnet to the back.