Glass Block Bunny Light
- Clear glass block
- “Bunny Face” easy to apply vinyl
- 6 yds. of white sparkle tulle
- 1 strand of LED timer battery lights
- 1 yd. wired burlap ribbon, doily, flowers
- Floral wire, white and pink felt
- Irridescent Stickles
- Hot glue
- Center bunny face vinyl and apply to front of glass block.
- Place lights in tulle and insert inside block with control box outside.
- To make ears, cut 2 ear shapes, from white felt, then cut two pink ear shapes ¼” smaller around than white.
- Hot glue wire to back of pink felt then glue on top of white felt.
- Using irridescent Stickles, outline pink felt, and let dry. When dry attach to top of glass block, bending ears as you like.
- Make a bow using burlap ribbon. Hot glue to glass top adding doily and flowers.