- 1/4 yard of SF Giants fleece
- 1 yard of orange grosgrain ribbon
- 1/2 yards of black fringe trim
- 2 baseball buttons
- Fold fabric in half, length wise, printed sides together.
- Sew raw edges together, leaving the ends open.
- Turn right side out.
- Using ¼ yard of fringe trim, fold in half and pin inside of one end; repeat for other end.
- Sew fringe inside to secure.
- Using ¼ yard of orange ribbon, glue over the raw edge of the end of the scarf. Repeat on other end.
- Using remaining ribbon to create 2 bows. Glue baseball buttons in the center of the bows; let dry.
- Glue bows on top of the orange ribbon.